Data Scientist is responsible for the capabilities needed to operate a scientific practice using advanced techniques to understand data and produce insights that are of value to our clients. The role encompasses the full life cycle- from design, implementation and rollout of the solutions. The mission is to solve scientific, operational and technical challenges.
You will be responsible but not limited to:
Collaborate in multi-functional teams to evaluate business activities,
and then develop innovative and effective approaches to tackle team’s
analytics problems and communicate results and methodologies.
• Ability to initiate and drive projects from conception to completion with minimal guidance.
• Innovates and recommends advanced predictive analytics, computational science, Natural Language Processing (NLP), machine learning and deep learning techniques to answer research questions and synthesize insights that achieve business objectives.
• Establishes scalable, efficient, automated solutions for large scale data analyses, model development, model validation and model implementation.
• Works to translate prototypes into new products, services, and features and provide guidelines for large-scale implementation.
• Ability to build and fine tune algorithms that scale up from small-scale proof-of-concept stage to full production systems
• Build knowledge artifacts of real business problems that were solved with advanced analytics techniques which can be published in journals.
• University degree in Statistics, Operational Research, Computer Science or in a highly quantitative field.
• Business fluent in English (written and spoken)
• PhD. from top University in Statistics, Operational Research, Computer Science or in a quantitative field.
• 2+ years in predictive modeling and large data analysis.
• 2+ years’ of experience with data querying languages (e.g. SQL), scripting languages (e.g. Python, R, Scala), or deep learning libraries